SmartBug Media, a leading digital and content marketing agency, is seeking a freelance writer with experience in sales enablement, account planning, and in-depth knowledge of Salesforce. MedTech experience a plus.
We want someone who consistently delivers high-quality work in the form of blog posts, e-books, and more.
Only candidates in the U.S. and Canada will be considered.
- Create high-quality, differentiated and compelling copy in the form of blogs, e-books, and case studies for one of our largest clients.
- Attend or synthesize interviews with clients and subject matter experts
- Write to client’s tone and voice accurately
- Write in Chicago, AP or MLA styles as needed
- Experience in executing or writing about:
- Sales enablement, and/or account planning
- Sales and marketing enterprise challenges
- MedTech knowledge a plus
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest-quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible
- The ability to research topics and include references and citations
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
About SmartBug Media
SmartBug Media is a fast-growing and nationally recognized inbound marketing agency. We’ve built our name and client base by delivering game-changing marketing campaigns that increase traffic, leads, customers, and brand value. That’s why we are recommended by some of the biggest names in inbound marketing and maintain a client roster that’s growing by the day.
We are a 32-person virtual company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere.