SmartBug Media, a leading inbound marketing agency dedicated to helping companies attain marketing goals and grow their businesses, is seeking experienced, dynamic freelance writers and journalists to provide high-quality blog and e-book content for our clients.
We currently have a special need for talented writers with experience in any of the following areas:
- Business continuity/business resilience
- Crisis/emergency management, especially in corporate and government settings
- Connected car technology/telematics
- Psychometrics and testing development
- Information technology—particularly cloud services, disaster recovery, data capture, IT services, and managed print services
- Credit union operations, especially loan analytics and loan portfolio data
We hire writers who can diligently research and learn the subject matter, deliver a good lead, be informative and entertaining, and not talk down to the target audience. Our top writers become valued contributors and can expect a steady stream of work.
- The availability to write 4-6 blog assignments and 1 piece of premium content (such as an e-book) per month
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- A strong commitment to meeting deadlines and turning over revision requests in an expedient manner
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest-quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible
- The ability to actively follow instructions and write to the requirements of the SmartBug team and of the client, and to accept suggestions and revision requests with an eye toward improving future content
- The ability to research topics and to include references and citations as needed
SmartBug Media is a nationally recognized and full-service inbound marketing agency that helps companies utilize inbound and content marketing to increase leads, customers, and revenue. A HubSpot Diamond Partner and top-ranked agency, SmartBug Media boasts the highest ROI documented from any HubSpot partner—3,558% and 14,500% ROI on a six-month and three-year campaign. SmartBug Media invests heavily in marketing talent, agency processes, content, and creative to consistently exceed customer expectations. If the chance to write dynamic content, work with a great team, and earn experience in a burgeoning industry appeals to you, SmartBug can offer that opportunity. To apply, visit http://careers.smartbugmedia.com/journalist-copywriter.